Medical device that allows the patient suffering from neurological and orthopedic injuries to rehabilitate hands functionally.
Saebo Glove is a medical device that helps patients suffering from neurological and orthopedic injuries incorporate their hand functionally in therapy and at home. The lightweight design and the tension system extend the fingers and thumb following grasping so clients can incorporate their affected limb functionally. This new found freedom leads to improved motor recovery and functional independence.
· Spiral forearm design that secures the wrist in a functional position;
· Tensioners are located at the interphalangeal joint of the fingers and thumb to assist with extending the digits following grasping;
· Individual Tensioners can be removed to customize assistance based on the patient’s needs;
· Numerous sized Tensioners included to accommodate various finger lengths;
· Full joint finger motion possible to maximize functional performance;
· Silicone covered finger tips to improve traction during grasping;
· Non-slip liner to minimize migration;
· Glove includes Lycra material for expandability and comfort;
· Palm exposed to increase breathability and ease of donning;
· Glove can be separated from the spiral forearm for cleaning (suitable even for washing machine cleaning).
Prescriptible products according to the Italian NHS.
Saebo’s products have been imported in the Italian market since 2017 thanks to Officine Ortopediche Rizzoli, which is Saebo distributor but uses the network and experience of O.P.O. srl to satisfy the needs of the Italian customers.