Protective visor VH001
OPO protective visor "VH001"
OPO designed and developed the new protective visor "VH001" for the Covid-19 emergency, with EU conformity certification.
The protective visor VH001 is a device for personal protection of category II, compliant with the Norm UNI EN standards.
166:2004 and compliant with the Regulation (UE) 2016/425.
Thanks to its specific characteristics, the visor ensures an adequate protection of the face in case of risky situations as:
- sprinkles of liquids, even the biologic ones
- impact with low energy solids (particles with speed lower than 45 m/s)
VH001 is designed for working activities, which are at risk of being exposed to chemical and biological agents, such as bacteria, parasites, fungi, and viruses (i.e. biologic agents of the 2nd and 3rd group from the Attachment XLVI of the D.lgs. 81/2008).
The main sectors of application encompass:
• Healthcare services;
• Veterinary sector;
• Research and analyses laboratories;
• Working activities in the clinical, veterinary, diagnostic and microbiologic laboratories;
• Potentially infected water and waste collection, management, and disposal;
• Civil protection, emergency response activities.